The E-4000 integrated amplifier has emerged from separate amplifier technologies. The preamplifier section features AAVA using ANCC to allow for volume adjustments that maintain high levels of vibrancy. The power amp section employs balanced transmission utilizing the instrumentation amplifier principle to drive noise suppression to its limit. The E-4000 is equipped with a four-fold parallel push-pull configuration of power transistors driven in Class AB in the output stage to extract every last ounce of potential from the speakers and create soundscapes filled with subtlety.
- Revolutionary AAVA volume control
- Four-fold parallel push-pull configuration of power transistors driven in Class AB
- High power output of 180 watts into 8 ohms / 260 watts into 4 ohms
- Power amplification stage configured as instrumentation amplifier
- High damping factor of 800
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency toroidal transformer
- High-voltage, large filtering capacitors
- Protection circuitry using MOS-FET switches
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.