Your Cart is Currently Empty
The AAVA volume control builds upon the knowledge of high-end equipment to control volume without loss of information. The power amplification section utilizes the instrumentation amplifier principle to create an ideal speaker driver. The low impedance design of the output circuitry brings out the full potential of every speaker. Two option boards can be added for improved expandability. The E-280 sound performance will defy the imagination.
- AAVA volume control
- Power amplification stage with bipolar transistors in double parallel push-pull configuration
- Rated for 120 watts into 4 ohms and 90 watts into 8 ohms
- High damping factor of 500
- Power amplification stage configured as instrumentation amplifier
- Current feedback amplification topology in power amplification stage
- Logic-control relays for shortest signal paths
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors
- Protection circuitry using MOS-FET switches
- Two rear panel expansion slots allow use of option boards
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.