Your Cart is Currently Empty
The centerpiece of the DP-950 is its ultra-massive SA-CD/CD drive with highly rigid, high-precision construction. This is complemented by an ultra-strong power supply featuring two high-efficiency toroidal transformers and an array of filtering capacitors. The result is an SA-CD/CD transport that delivers a digital signal of unsurpassed purity.
- Dedicated digital output only SA-CD/CD transport for highly accurate signal pickup.
- External vibrations reliably blocked by super-massive sturdy chassis.
- Support for HS-LINK Ver. 2 means that clock and data signals can be transmitted separately for direct input of a high-purity signal to the D/A converter, resulting in a drastic improvement in performance and quality.
- The 7-segment display is larger than earlier displays of this type, for improved readability.
- Strong power supply with high-efficiency toroidal transformers and custom-made filtering capacitors.
- Chucking magnet using neodymium is designed to firmly and evenly hold the disc to prevent wobble.
- One RJ-45 output (HS-LINK) for SA-CD and CD, and one dedicated coaxial output for CD.
- Visually stunning cabinet made of carefully selected exquisite wood with natural grain and finished to a mirror polish.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.