The Digital Frequency Dividing Network DF-65 harnesses the very best of digital technology in
every aspect, including a high-speed 40-bit floating point DSP. The standard unit configuration
supports signal processing for up to four-way systems. Highly accurate digital filters offer a choice
of 59 cutoff frequency points and up to 96 dB/octave attenuation. Integrated time alignment
function adjustable in 0.5-cm steps, and delay compensator for automatically offsetting any filter
circuit delays. Monophonic output mode provides high versatility for various configurations.
- High-speed DSP realizes fully digital signal processing in channel divider units
- Standard configuration allows 4-channel (4-way) system setup
- 59 selectable cutoff frequency points
- Highly accurate 96 dB/oct attenuation slope
- Time alignment function allows delay time setting in 0.5-cm steps
- Delay compensator offsets signal delays in filter circuitry
- Further refined MDS++ D/A converter
- Selectable monophonic output mode for further enhanced specifications
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.