Your Cart is Currently Empty
Digital signal processing is implemented through an ultra-high-speed FPGA in conjunction with innovative MDSD reproduction technology, forming a double-speed high-precision moving-average filter circuit for straight D/A conversion of the DSD signal. Eight digital inputs including USB with support for 11.2896 MHz (1-bit 2-channel DSD) and 384 kHz (32-bit 2-channel PCM), as well as an HS-LINK connector (Version 1 and 2) provide enhanced versatility for the ultimate in performance and sonic purity.
- Ground-breaking digital processing: MDSD (Multiple Double Speed DSD) with support for 11.2896 MHz (1-bit 2-channel DSD).
- MDS++ type D/A converter with 8 parallel circuits and support for 384 kHz (32-bit 2-channel PCM).
- Strong power supply with high-efficiency toroidal transformers and array of custom-made filtering capacitors.
- Display can show sampling frequency and number of quantization bits.
- The 7-segment display is larger than earlier displays of this type, for improved readability.
- Filter amplifier printed circuit board made from glass cloth fluorocarbon resin with low dielectric constant and minimum loss.
- Versatile array of inputs including HS-LINK (Version 1 and 2), BALANCED, COAXIAL x 3, OPTICAL x 2, and USB.
- Phase selector for balanced output.
- One COAXIAL and one OPTICAL digital output.
- Advanced High Carbon cast iron insulator feet with superior damping characteristics further enhance sound quality.
- Massive wood cabinet with natural grain, individually finished by master craftsmen.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.