Your Cart is Currently Empty
The C-47 is the first phono amplifier of this series which realizes a fully balanced configuration from input to output. The resulting product not only is highly impervious to external noise, it also features a dedicated head amplifier optimized for the characteristics of MC and MM phono cartridges, and a high-accuracy equalizer amplifier, thereby ensuring precise equalization with a minimum of noise. A set of newly added dedicated balanced MC phono inputs enables balanced connection to the analog record player. By bringing out the full performance potential of each phono cartridge, the C-47 delivers a rich and deeply satisfying musical experience.
- Low-noise fully balanced configuration
- One dedicated balanced MC phono input and three sets of regular phono inputs
- Separate settings memory for each input position
- Balanced and line level output connectors
- Balanced output polarity selector
- Full mono construction
- Separate toroidal power transformers for left and right channel
- Low-noise regulated power supply circuitry unaffected by load fluctuations
- High-accuracy phono equalizer with RIAA deviation of only ±0.3 dB
- Load impedance settings for six MC and three MM phono cartridge types
- 7-segment LED indicator shows load impedance
- Gain selector for low-output phono cartridges
- Built-in subsonic filter
- Disc equalizer assembly using glass cloth fluorocarbon resin PCBs with low dielectric constant and low losses
- Gold-plated printed circuit boards
- Aluminum top plate with hairline finish
- Elegant side panels with natural wood grain finish
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.