Your Cart is Currently Empty
The 180 Series ushers in an entirely new range of products from Aavik. While the previous U Series focused on bringing the best of amplification, digital to analog conversion and phono preampfification in one chassis, the 180 Series takes a step back and places each item into a separate chassis.
The I-180 is a 300 Watts/Channel amplifier which doubles to 600 Watts/Channel into 4 ohms. During the design of the Ansuz Power Distributors, the engineers discovered that aluminum is one of the worst materials to use for casework because of Hysteresis (the phenomenon in which the value of a physical property lags behind changes in the effect causing it, as for instance when magnetic induction lags behind the magnetizing force). Therefore, the 180 and all up-coming Aavik designs will eschew aluminum in favour of composite materials.
The I-180 also makes extensive use of Ansuz Tesla Coil technology to eliminate unwanted noise resulting in a blacker background and a sonic presentation that's virtually free of artifacts.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.