Your Cart is Currently Empty
The MP1100 is designed first and foremost for analog audio and achieves our most accurate equalization ever. It utilizes four 12AX7A vacuum tubes, with 2 tubes used per channel in a fully balanced configuration - making it our very first fully balanced vacuum tube phono stage. For those with multiple turntables or tonearms, there are 3 sets of RCA phono inputs; XLR connectors are also available on 1 of the inputs. All phono inputs allow for adjusting both resistance (7 settings) and capacitance (8 settings). For ease of use, it comes pre-programmed with profiles for Moving Coil and Moving Magnet cartridges as well as the McIntosh MT10 and MT5 turntables. Five additional profiles are included that are fully customizable and can be assigned to any phono input. RIAA, LP, NAB, AES and 78 analog equalization curves are included. Two fairly rare but highly useful analog filters are built-in: a Rumble Filter helps remove noise that may have seeped into a song during the recording process; while a Scratch Filter can help restore the sound of frequently-played records that may have become a little worn, or records that may have some damage. Adjustable gain from 40dB to 64dB allows for further customization, while a Mono setting permits proper playback of mono recordings. In addition, there's a pair each of balanced and unbalanced high level inputs for connecting other sources. For connecting to the rest of your audio system, there are a pair each of balanced and unbalanced stereo outputs.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.