Your Cart is Currently Empty
We are now delighted to offer the next generation of NRG-X AC cables, continuing the tradition of outstanding performance and exceptional value while complementing and enhancing today's exciting electronics.
These new NRG-X Series power cables use Direction-Controlled Long-Grain Copper (LGC) in a Semi-Solid Concentric Topologya sophisticated physical arrangement in which strands are packed more tightly and never change position within the bundle. Direction-Controlled LGC minimizes distortion caused by grain boundaries that exist in any metal conductor, which in turn assures induced noise is dissipated and drained properlyas always, we direct noise where it will do the least harm to your system's performance.
While the earlier X cables had 37 strands in three layers over the single center strand, the new X-Series power cables have only seven larger strands comprising just a single uniform layer over a center strand. This refinement may sound simple, but the improved result is delightfully clear.
In addition, the 3-pole NRG-X3 is available with C13 and C5 female ends to accommodate a wide range of today's new components.
Designed by AudioQuest to effectively lower noise in your audio/video system, our new X-Series power cables are true to music, allowing you to hear more of what's on the recording. We invite you to experience the difference!
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.