Featuring a six-fold parallel push-pull architecture with power MOS-FETs, as well as ideal gain allocation realized with discrete semiconductors in an instrumentation amplifier configuration, the A-48 harnesses a wealth of advanced technology. Its outstanding performance is exemplified by a signal/noise ratio of 117 dB, output of 360 watts into 1 ohm (music signals), and a damping factor of 800. The newly designed output protection circuit can detect any short-circuiting of the speaker terminals, for complete peace of mind. This power amplifier is the ultimate instrument for immersive music appreciation on the highest level.
- Power MOS-FETs in 6-parallel push-pull configuration
- Linear output characteristics over entire load impedance range
- Strong power supply with massive toroidal transformer and large 60,000 ¼F filtering capacitors
- Instrumentation amplifier principle
- High-gain signal input section in discrete configuration
- Dedicated power supply for signal input section
- Polarity switching for balanced input connectors
- MCS+ circuit topologys
- Current feedback principle in amplification circuitry
- Protection circuitry using MOS-FET switches
- High damping factor of 800
- Speaker output protection circuit guards against short-circuiting
- Two sets of large speaker terminals
- 4-step gain control
- Support for bi-amping and bridged mode
- Aluminum top plate with hairline finish
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.