Your Cart is Currently Empty
The D1100 digital preamplifier is a reference level stereo preamplifier and digital-to-analog converter (DAC). Its 8-channel, 32-bit DAC is used in Quad Balanced mode with half of it dedicated to the left audio channel and the other half to the right channel. It's the most advanced DAC we've ever used and delivers an unprecedented level of performance so that all your digital music is reproduced with exceptional accuracy and authenticity.
Enough inputs - 9 to be exact - are included to keep even the largest digital system connected as 3 optical, 3 coaxial (2 RCA and 1 BNC), plus 1 each of MCT, AES/EBU and USB inputs are onboard. The USB input accepts up to 32-bit/384kHz signals and supports DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DXD 352.8kHz and DXD 384kHz playback1. All the other inputs accept up to 24-bit/192kHz. The MCT input is a McIntosh exclusive and allows for enjoying to the high resolution audio found on SACDs via the MCT450 SACD/CD Transport. Three sets of balanced and unbalanced stereo outputs connect the D1100 to your system. One set of outputs has fixed volume while the other 2 have variable volume; the variable outputs can also be switched on and off for additional user configurability.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.