Your Cart is Currently Empty
The MX100 A/V Processor is designed for today's home theaters that only need digital inputs and don't require any legacy analog inputs that were used in past years, decades, and centuries. It offers unparalleled McIntosh home theater performance in a streamlined design that gives you exactly what you need to enjoy all your favorite HD and 4K programming, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD discs, and DVDs.
The MX100 has been designed to be heard but not necessarily seen. It's well suited to be installed in a hidden or out-of-the-way A/V equipment rack. It has rack-friendly 2U physical dimensions and rack mounting brackets to facilitate installation (the mounting brackets are removable for non-rack installations). Not limited to just rack installation, it also looks and works well when placed out in the open for all to see and enjoy.
It has 4 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output, with all being HDCP 2.2 compliant. Each HDMI port also has 18Gbps of bandwidth to support High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG; 4K Ultra HD at 50/60Hz; 4:4:4 color spacing; Rec. 2020; and 3D video pass-through. Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) functionality is included on the HDMI output. eARC offers improved bandwidth so the MX100 can receive higher resolution audio from your TV to produce the best possible sound quality. Two coax and 2 optical digital audio inputs are also included.
For outputting audio, the MX100 has 11.2 discrete audio channels, also known as a 7.2.4 home theater configuration. Seven premium 32-bit Digital-to-Analog Converters (DACs) provide audiophile grade processing for the best audio playback. The MX100 can be connected to your home theater amplifiers via its 13 balanced (also referred to as XLR) outputs. By utilizing balanced connectors, you can be assured of the cleanest sound being sent through your balanced audio cables to your amplifier(s) and ultimately to your home theater speakers and subwoofer(s). Bass and treble tone controls are included to help fine tune the audio to your personal preferences.
The MX100 is compatible with leading home theater surround sound and object-based 3D audio formats DolbyAtmos and DTS:X. It's also fully compatible with 4K Ultra HD video sources for the best possible picture quality. To further help deliver the clearest and most earth-shattering sound possible, the MX100 can be fine-tuned to your home theater's unique acoustical properties via the built-in Audyssey MultEQ XT32 calibration software that has more than ten thousand individual control points allowing finer details of the room's problems to be captured and corrected.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.