Your Cart is Currently Empty
Jeff Rowland Design Group launched the 1500 WPC Daemon Super Integrated Amplifier at Munich High End 2015. Named after the ancient Greek word for the power of "creative genius" and the spirit of "scientific inspiration", the Daemon represents a technological leap forward as Jeff Rowland's fifth generation of integrated amplifiers.
"Designing the integrated amplifier is one of the most challenging tasks in audio. To achieve perfect synergy of all components while entirely eliminating cross component interference is a black art," says founder and president Jeff Rowland. "When done well, the results can be spectacular. The Daemon is one of our most sophisticated products to date. You'll see much of its DNA expressed in future products. "
Precision-machined chassis with integrated heat-sinks milled from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum, provides exceptional thermal heat transfer/dissipation. RFI/EMI shielding, resonance control, and minimizes micro-phonically induced micro-vibrations from any source.
Inherent cancellation effects of balanced topology implemented throughout all power and input/output circuits ensures greatly reduce distortion and noise under dynamic signal conditions
HIGH-PRECISION SURFACE COMPONENTS
Extensive use of Lead (pb)-free, low temperature coefficient, active and passive surface-mount components results in significantly smaller loop areas, reduced circuit capacitance and inductance, and introduces less noise than conventional leaded components.
THIN FILM RESISTORS
All resistors are low noise, 0.1% thin-film type for extremely low thermal noise which complement the low-noise characteristics on the active circuitry.
TEFLON COATED WIRES
All signal carrying input and output wires are teflon coated, also for low dielectric energy storage, further ensuring that each audio note reproduced naturally decays into the deeper silence of the music.
TRANSFORMER-COUPLING AND ISOLATION
Transformer coupled input circuitry provides universal component compatibility and virtually eliminate ground loop noise and RFI/EMI. Transformer coupling ensures identical amplifier overall gain when using unbalanced input adapters.
ACTIVE POWER FACTOR CORRECTION
A Power Factor Correction (PFC) integrated into the power supply reduces AC line harmonic noise pollution and increases AC line power utilization to 99%.
HIGH-EFFICIENCY SWITCH MODE POWER SUPPLY
Highly efficient, compact, light weight, 1500 watt DC switch-mode power supply provides optimum voltage regulation for all circuits and operating conditions, and allows for quiet operation over a wide range of AC mains power sources.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.