Your Cart is Currently Empty
By assembling high performance Gryphon digital-to-analogue conversion, preamplification and power amplification on a single chassis, the Gryphon Diablo 300 brings a rare level of comfort, convenience and ease of use to High End audio.
Installing an exceptional digital to analogue converter inside an equally ambitious integrated amplifier significantly shortens the signal path, eliminating exterior pre-power interconnects and multiple plugs and soldering points to maintain the integrity and purity of the audio signal.
The Diablo 300 integrated amplifier's optional internal DAC module draws heavily on the innovative engineering that inspired the highly acclaimed Gryphon Kalliope digital-to-analogue converter. Critics around the world praise the breakthrough design and performance of the Kalliope
- True Dual Mono Class A Analogue configuration
- Zero negative feedback
- Sabre ES9018 High-End D/A converter
- User-selectable PCM and DSD digital roll-off filters
- USB input compatible with following audio formats via PC/MAC/Linux: PCM: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8 and 384 kHz, up to 32 bits, DSD via USB: DSD64 (2.822MHz), DSD128 (3.072MHz), DSD256* (5.644MHz) and DSD512* (6.144MHz) 256/512 Windows
- XLR and BNC inputs compatible with PCM: 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, up to 32 bits
- TOSLINK input compatible with PCM: 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz, up to 32 bits
- Temperature-compensated, ultra-low jitter crystal oscillator with better than 5 parts per million accuracy
- Super-Capacitor (12.5 Farad!) power supply for USB module - acts like a true battery supply
- First-order PCM analogue filters and second-order DSD analogue filters with silvered Mica and Polypropylene capacitors
- Analogue output stages with discrete, ultra-low noise +/- 22VDC regulated voltage supplies for best analogue THD and noise suppression
- Multiple Local Voltage regulators for best digital noise suppression
- Discrete, separate left/right channel ultra-low noise power supply for analogue section of ES9018 DAC
- Ultra-short signal path
- Minimal internal wiring
- Two four-layer printed circuit boards up to 70my copper
- PCB-mounted sockets eliminate wiring and shorten signal path
- Gold-plated Swiss Neutric XLR socket for one balanced 110 ohm AES source
- Gold-plated 75 ohm BNC sockets with Teflon insulation for 2 S/PDIF sources
- One TOSLINK optical fibre input
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.