Enhance your audio experience with the Gryphon Diablo 120 DAC module, the perfect match for the Diablo 120 integrated amplifier. With the DAC installed, the Diablo 120 display informs you about the active digital input, sampling frequency, PCM/DSD format, and selected digital filter setting.
The Gryphon Diablo 120 DAC module is based on the award-winning Gryphon Kalliope digital-to-analogue converter. The module adds four digital inputs (USB, balanced AES/EBU 115 Ω, TOSLink optical, and BNC S/PDIF 75 Ω) to the integrated amplifier. USB can process PCM up to 32-bit/384 kHz as well as DSD, and the other digital inputs support up to 192 kHz/32-bit PCM, ensuring compatibility with any current or foreseeable high-resolution digital format.
The future-proof digital module is the ultimate addition to any high-end audio system, providing an unmatched level of sound quality and versatility. The Gryphon Diablo 120 DAC module ensures you get the most out of your digital music, taking your listening experience to new heights.
This future-proof digital module is ready for any current or foreseeable high resolution digital format.
- True Dual Mono Class A Analogue topology
- Zero negative feedback
- Sabre ES9018 High-End D/A converter
- USB input compatible with following audio formats via PC/MAC/Linux: PCM: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8 and 384 kHz, up to 32 bits DSD via USB: DSD64 (2.822MHz, 3.072MHz), DSD128 (5.644MHz, 6.144MHz), DSD256* (11.2896MHz) and DSD512* (22.5792MHz)
- XLR, BNC inputs compatible with PCM: 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, up to 32 bits
- TOSLink input compatible with PCM: 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2 and 96kHz
- User-selectable PCM and DSD digital roll-off filters
- Temperature-compensated, ultra-low jitter crystal oscillator with better than 5 parts per million accuracy
- Super-Capacitor (12.5 Farad!) power supply for USB module - acts like a true battery supply
- First-order PCM analogue filters and second-order DSD analogue filters with Polypropylene capacitors
- Analogue output stages with discrete, ultra-low noise +/- 15VDC regulated voltage supplies for excellent analogue THD and noise suppression
- Multiple Local Voltage regulators for best digital noise suppression
- Discrete, separate left/right channel ultra-low noise power supply for analogue section of ES9018 DAC
- Ultra-short signal path
- Minimal internal wiring
- One four-layer printed circuit boards with 70µm copper
- PCB-mounted sockets eliminate wiring and shorten signal path
- Gold-plated Swiss Neutric XLR socket for one balanced 110 Ohm AES/EBU source
- Gold-plated 75 Ohm BNC sockets with Teflon insulation for one S/PDIF source
- One TOSLink optical input
- Designed and built in Denmark
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.