Your Cart is Currently Empty
Celebrating 60 years of acoustic innovation, LS60 Wireless is our vision of high-fidelity sound for the future. An all-in-one speaker system that allows you to stream from any source and connect to any home audio devices with audiophile-grade power. The iconic slim design is the work of Michael Young and KEF product design team.
LS60 Wireless has you covered with out-of-the-box wireless compatibility with Wi-Fi, Apple AirPlay 2, Google Chromecast and Bluetooth. Using the KEF Connect app you can stream Amazon Music, Qobuz, and Deezer or tune in to internet radio and podcasts. You can use native apps to stream directly from Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect and QPlay, Roon Ready (Expected Fall 2022). LS60 Wireless also supports the streaming of PCM files up to 24bit/384kHz, as well as MQA decoding and DSD.
LS60 Wireless supports all your wired sources whether you love to listen to vinyl records on your turntable or want to get the best possible sound from your CD player and games console. There’s also an HDMI (eARC) connection for a high-quality link up with your TV, and a dedicated output on each of the two speakers for the addition of one or two KEF subwoofers.
The LS60 Wireless also has power in abundance, with a highly optimised mixture of bespoke Class AB and Class D amplification delivering a combined 1400 Watts of audiophile-grade power, with amplifiers dedicated to high, medium and low frequencies within each speaker.
LS60 Wireless defies the limits of audio performance with its iconic slim structure. The extremely slim profile is only possible with all the advanced technologies contained within. LS60 Wireless is truly a speaker system that looks as good as it sounds.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.