Your Cart is Currently Empty
As part of our extended 30th-anniversary celebrations in 2019, we have implemented our flagship ULTIMA amplifier topology into a new mono power amplifier, Ultima 2.
First unveiled in October 2018, the new ULTIMA amplifier topology (which to date has been exclusive to the range-topping ULTIMA power amp), is now more affordable than ever having trickled down into the new ULTIMA 2 mono power amp, which shares the same Chord Electronics DNA as in its range-topping cousin.
The new 750-watt ULTIMA 2 is a direct replacement for the SPM 6000 MKII and forms part of our flagship Reference range. The amp has been given a remodelled fascia featuring John Franks' latest design. The precision CNC-machined fascia is made from aircraft-grade aluminium and features a reassuringly solid 28-mm thick front panel, enhanced by a recessed spherical polycarbonate power button that illuminates for standby and operation modes; a discreet and hidden front panel switch neatly located in the vertical split line, enables the lighting to be dimmed.
Like all of Chord Electronics' full-size and Reference range amplifiers, the new ULTIMA 2 is available in a choice of Jett Black or Argent Silver finishes. The amplifiers can also be specified with either the famous stackable Integra Leg system in Jett Black, Argent Silver or Nickel finishes or the highly polished black acrylic side block option. The amplifier's rear panel contains both balanced and unbalanced connections, high-quality loudspeaker terminals, a 12V trigger and a C-19-type IEC.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.