Your Cart is Currently Empty
The TToby has been designed to complement our desktop DAC/headphone amplifier, the Hugo TT 2 and shares the same compact form factor as its stablemate. The combination of our 1M-tap digital upscaling device M Scaler, Hugo TT 2 and TToby provides a high-quality hi-fi system, with desktop dimensions and a space-saving footprint. Despite its size, the TToby sets new standards for small amplifiers and takes full advantage of Chord Electronics' proprietary amplification technology and design know-how.
The addition of TToby, enables owners of the Hugo TT 2 to fully exploit the device as a digital preamp', effortlessly driving a wide variety of loudspeakers, large or small, in addition to the Hugo TT 2's headphone prowess. The TToby is a 100-watt design, featuring both an unbalanced and balanced input, to take advantage of the Hugo TT 2's XLR output.
TToby features two of our famous high-frequency power supplies and benefits from forced air-cooling through the aluminium casework by means of a sonically closed anechoic miniature multi-speed quadruple-fan plenum chamber, enabling the external design to be free of sharp heatsinks and, therefore, carry a stunning aesthetic. The M Scaler/Hugo TT 2/TToby combination offers both class-leading DAC and amplification technology via headphones and loudspeakers, giving complete flexibility within the demands of busy households.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.