Your Cart is Currently Empty
Experience world-class sound with the latest adaptive noise cancellation technology. These sleek, on-ear headphones keep out the world so you can live fully in yours.
The PX5 is light and compact while delivering sound quality built on Bowers & Wilkins’ exacting standards. Custom-designed 35mm drivers designed and tuned by the same team behind our 800 Diamond Series speakers used in Abbey Road Studios give you music in all its glory.
From a library to Grand Central Station, adaptive noise canceling automatically adjusts to keep impurities out of the sound.
One battery charge. And just over a full day of music. If you need more power, a 15-minute quick charge provides five hours of audio playback.
The PX5 obeys your every move. Lift an ear up to hear what’s happening around you and the music automatically stops. Put it back and the music plays on.
The woven carbon fiber composite arms of the PX5 mimics the strength and agility of the fastest vehicles in the world, channeling pure sound to you and holding up against everyday wear and tear. These headphones rest easy in your bag so as you can dive into sound anywhere.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.