Your Cart is Currently Empty
The small form factor Antipodes S60 is a HSL50 power supply that can be used with any Antipodes music server that is externally powered. Not only will it transform an Antipodes S20, S30 or Antipodes S40, but it will also dramatically upgrade legacy Antipodes DS, DSGT, Core or EDGE music servers. The improvements in refinement, resolution, dimensionality, dynamics and musical expression are dramatic.
It is important to note that the S20, S30 and S40 have been tuned for optimum performance with a very fast power supply. For low cost, an smps power supply is suitable. For much higher preformance, an S60 is ideal. While you can power an S20, S30 or S40 with a third-party linear power supply, you will lose some of the speed and excitement compared to using the S60.
The S60 may seem like an expensive power supply until you hear what it can do. One of the biggest challenges and biggest influences on sound quality in digital audio is the power supply. Some manufacturers use smps power supplies, and the result is musically lively sound but timbre and tone that is not natural. An smps has the speed needed in digital audio but its high frequency noise is its weakness. Some manufacturers use linear power supplies, and the result is 'pretty boring' - pretty tone and timbre, but boring delivery of the music due to poor presentation of the speed and timing that preserves the excitement and tension of real music. This is where the S60 (and the much larger power supplies used in the K Series) are unique - delivering the speed of an smps and the low noise of a linear power supply. The result with digital circuits is a critical part of the performance of Antipodes Music Servers.
The Antipodes S60 provides two 12VDC outputs, and can power any two of the Antipodes S30, Antipodes S40 or Antipodes S20. Suggested combinations are:
- One S60 to power an S30 (running both server apps and player apps), and an S20 Reclocker.
- One S60 to power an S40 (running both server apps and player apps), and an S20 Reclocker.
- One S60 to power an S40 (running the server apps), and an S30 (running the player apps).
- One S60 to power an S40 (running Roon Server), and another S40 (running HQPlayer Embedded).
- One S60 to power an S40 (running the server apps) and another S60 to power an S30 (running the player apps).
- One S60 to power an S40 (running Roon Server), and another S60 to power another S40 (running HQPlayer Embedded).
- One S60 to power an S40 (running the server apps) and another S60 to power an S30 (running the player apps) and an S20 Reclocker.
- One S60 to power an S40 (running Roon Server) and another S60 to power another S40 (running HQPlayer Embedded) and an S20 Reclocker.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.